To be honest, I didn’t expect much from this belt. When the company contacted me asking to try their product and write a review, I was curious to try it, but didn’t think that this will become my favourite and the best travel belt!
DISCLOSURE: I was contacted by Jelt Belt to try their product and write a review. It first appeared on my previous blog When Woman Travels.
The Idea Behind Jelt Belt
Jen Perry, a busy working mother with a passion for the outdoors, created Jelt Belt out of necessity. Like all great products, this belt was created to make one’s life better and more comfortable. It is a functional belt that is good for all types of outdoor activities.
What I love about Jelt Belt is its simple but chic design. Inspired by the 80’s fashion, its modern-retro appeal is going well with almost every style. I love wearing it with dresses, and jeans but also with a wrap coat or cardigan.
This metal free belt is unique in other ways too. It is made entirely of recycled water bottles. For all ladies who try living a sustainable life and travel responsibly, this is the perfect belt to travel with.
It is very easy to recognise Jelt Belt. The buckle design of the belt is the most explicit part of it. I Love the way this buckle closes gently around the waist and finishes the harmonic line of the belt.
What Makes Jelt Belt the *Best Travel Belt*
Jelt Belt is, in my opinion, the best travel belt you can find on the market, because:
- It’s flat, not bulky. It doesn’t bulge under your shirt or t-shirt; it doesn’t break the line of your clothing.
- It’s lightweight and flat. Also, easily rolled and packed.
- Does not content any metal materials which make it the perfect belt for air flights and passing through security checkpoints.
- There is an inner gel that grips to pants. Because of it, this belt feels like your second skin. While wearing it, you will even forget you have a belt on you.
- Jelt Belt comes in various styles and colours. See the full collection here.
- You can wear this metal free belt with different clothes styles, and for different occasions. It is good for casual days exploring the city or active days in the mountains; to accessorise a dress for casual night out or use it during a flight trip.
After wearing the Jelt Belt during many trips, I’m convinced that I will never again use other belts for travel. The belts I had used before are bulky and don’t have the universal style Jelt Belt features.
In fact, I love my Jelt Belt so much that I will order some more in different colours. Like that, I will have not only very comfortable travel accessories to keep my pants on but also will have fashion accessories that complete my travel outfits.
What’s the Jelt Belt colour you like the most? What feature of this best travel belt is most valuable to you?